The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Human Resources
- Personal Assistant
- Organization and implementing business projects as well as monitoring the progress and report to Management
- Organize and coordinate meetings and minutes, appointments, schedules, enquiries by Email & Phone calls from parents
- Assist office administrative work and handle any business support including Inventory Stock support
- Perform ad hoc assignments assigned by supervisors
- 5 or above education
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office e.g. Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience in Sports/fitness industry is an advantage
- Independent, responsible, and willing to learn
- Organized, able to handle multiple tasks and work overtime if needed
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and Cantonese, Good command of English is an advantage
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.